The texture of this lovely little nest is very soft and the colors are so vibrant. What little birdie wouldn’t want to call it home? I absolutely love it! Thank you Vicki.
You can check out her etsy shop DreamChallenge to see more photographs and maybe pick one out for yourself!
Karen,
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful post - thank you for your tribute to my little knitted nest. I think it looks beautiful in those pictures! I am glad that you love it. Congrats again and thank you for visiting my blog and supporting me in my blogging endeavers!
(I am posting this from my phone while I am waiting for our plane. I hope it looks ok ---)
Vicki
Karen, knitting is also my passion. It helps to keep my blood pressure normal. One little friend just wore the hat and sweater home from the hospital. It was one of my greatest blessings from knitting to date. Vicki told me about your blog. Bless you and cong. on winning the adorable bird's nest. Jan
ReplyDeleteKaren,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by ddna! Vicki is one of my dear blogging friends who I featured a little while back (see 14 days of valentines) I'm so happy you won her nest! Mine's on order! Happy Pink, and stop back by anytime!
I think this bird's nest is adorable.
ReplyDelete